IT Risk Management Specialist
Location: 4400 Swanner Lp., Killeen, United States
Division: Information Technology
Role Type: Salaried
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
* Coordinates document collection in response to audit and examination requests.
* Maintains version control for all IT Risk Management program documentation and provides status updates as needed.
* Maintains register of audit and internal assessment findings and escalates to remediation teams.
* Interfaces with internal and external requestors as an escalation point and reviews IT artifacts for completeness and satisfaction of audit or exam requests.
* Assists the department in enhancing, formalizing, and standardizing the policy, procedure, and standards documents.
* Participates in periodic testing of emergency response plans, including disaster recovery, pandemic, and incident response exercises
* Assists the department with performing risk analysis and completing various Risk Assessments
* Assists with the development and maintenance of the IT risk register and prepares self-assessments to help identify risks.
* Assume leadership role in completing vendor evaluations and risk assessments.
* Serves as an escalation point to track and follow-up on risk events.
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be able to remain in a sitting stationary position for extended periods of time
* Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
* 4 to 6 years of experience in IT Risk, Information Security, System Administration, or related IT Audit experience
* Prefer Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Business Administration, or similar program
* Prefer ability to demonstrate an understanding of various regulatory and compliance requirements (e.g. FFIEC, PCI, etc.).
* CRISC or CISA certification would be a plus.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Must be detail oriented, analytical, and organized
* Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
* Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment